Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Scraps of Darkness - Fly

Welcome!

Kerstin is back with a new layout for the August 
Scraps of Darkness Sparkle & Shine Kit. 
Today  you can see how easy it is to create with our month kit's.
The Kit's are so arranged that all the components fit well in color and style.




I used a Prima Marketing background paper from Prima's Rose Quartz Collection, stickers, black tags and the beautiful roses from this collection.
In our Elements Add On Kit you will find book pages Ephemera: Music, an amazing crochet trim, cardstock stickers and this awesome feathers, which I also used in my last layout 'Smile often'.

some close up's



Have you seen the 'Grace' sheet from Rose Quartz Collection, perfect for cutting out, or?!
together with some deco elements a wonderful addition to a black and white photo.
 


I still had a rest from this delicate feather and so I used a puffy sticker butterfly and the feather for a new smart highlight on this layout.

Happy crafting!

x Kerstin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!