Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Minialbum Summertime

Welcome Maja friends!

Today I want to share with you another possibilitie,
 what you can do with the beautiful papers from Maja Design.

more details can you find here

It's a one sheet minialbum, that means for the basic you only need one background paper in 12 x 12".


I used some photo's from our sheltie, a beautiful memory on last summer
and really he is an aquaholic, even like me :-)


outside 


 inside 


on the right side you can see a ATC frame and some mini wooden shapes from Calico Craft Parts, a beautiful addition
where I used white crackle paint from DecoArt for an altered effect







Thanks for your visit!

Have a beautiful summertime my friends!
Kerstin xx

1 comment:

  1. Jöh, wie schön! Erstaunlich, wie du das mit nur einem "sheet" hinbekommen hast. Das sieht nach so viel mehr aus. Einfach nur Hammer!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!