Samstag, 14. Juli 2018

I will See(A) you :-)

Welcome crafty friends!


Today I want to share with you an idea for a home decoration piece, 
it's also very practical and useful.
Summertime means also holiday time, friends and neighbors are on the road and leave you the keys for garden maintenance or  mailbox. My
keychain is big and so I  had to look forever for the foreign keys.
I've built a simple key stand, now I can find the keys faster.




some close up's






more details can you find 

here


I want to share this inspiration
Simon says stamp Monday challenge 'Summer Fun'

Thanks for your visit!
Happy summer holidays!
Kerstin xx 

4 Kommentare:

  1. What a great beach piece! Thank you so much for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hach! Einfach nur zum Träumen schön, liebe Kerstin! Super! XXX

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!