Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Playful dogs for Scrap FX

Hi crafty friends!

I'm back with a new beach layout in mixed media style with the latest products from Scrap FX. It's a beautiful memory on our last summer holiday by the sea.
Our dog has always so much fun on the sea. His favourite occupation is to get discs out of the water.


I have created a very summery and joyful layout with a lot of splatters and stains
and I discovered my passion for watercoloring again, delicate colors with extending effects.
used Scrap FX products 

more details can you find 
here


I cut the frame and used the dogs individually




I hope you like this inspiration
and all the other wonderful projects of our teamies!
Have a nice day my friends!
x Kerstin x

1 comment:

  1. So viele hübsche Details gibt es da wieder zu entdecken! Hunde und Strand - das ist einfach eine gute Kombi - auch fürs Frauerl. ;)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!