Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Daffodils in Rust

Welcome Maja friends!

It's springtime  and the daffodils are already blooming everywhere, simply wonderful.
I was inspired to combine the bright yellow flowers with a rusty shade.
This radiates the charm of a beautiful old farmer's garden, I love such beautiful places.


I used again a beautiful background paper from the awesome paper collection 'Vintage Spring Basics'. The sheet '1st of March' together with '6th and 10th of March'
were absolutely perfect for a mixed media layout in a rustic vintage style.

Vintage-Spring-Basics-P

 

 some close up's






Thanks for your visit!
Have a beautiful springtime !
Kerstin

2 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS layout! I could sit and stare at this exquisitely detailed page all day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!