Montag, 29. April 2019

Make a Wish for Dusty Attic

Welcome creative friends!


I was inspired to create a masculine vintage layout
in grunge style with a touch of steampunk.


Besides the amazing industrial chipboards I also used this great Distress Grid Stencil

as background motif behind the main cluster in the centre of this layout.
 I use this stencil very often because it's always very suitable for masculine scrabooking layouts and mixed media projects too.

more details can you see here

some close up's

 

was painted with some Fluid Acrylics (DecoArt Media)
 'Carbon Black' 'Burnt Umber' 'Burnt Sienna'

 

in the still wet colour I sprinkled at some places silver deco sand with a slight mica effect 



and  Industrial dragonfly I used an embossing powder with special effect 'Hammerd Metal'




I always love to use the leftovers as picture frames too 
here remnants from Industrial Border #1

used products


Happy crafting creative friends!

1 Kommentar:

  1. What a GREAT layout! This makes me smile and guess what?! It's neutral so again would be perfect in our Neutrals challenge at A Vintage Journey! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!