Samstag, 11. Mai 2019

Bicycle Tours for Dusty Attic

Welcome everyone!

It's springtime here and just the right time to go on a bicycle tours.
Especially in spring when the fruit trees blossom, 
is driving through our countryside
wonderful. Simply out into the countryside, take a picnic with you, 
lie on the meadow and listen to the birds singing, an absolute relaxation programme. 





 As I saw our May Moodboard I thought on bly sky, blossoming cherry trees

and beautiful green meadows. 


 Suitable to our fresh and bright May Moodboard I choose a paper
 from the Maja Design 'Vintage Springtime Basics' Collection as background.

 
some close up's

 

 the Heraldry Motif was a perfect picture frame for me 
I used the larger part as upper boundary
 and the narrower part as lower boundary of the photo



 chipboards were first primed with white gesso 
and some texture paste and then painted with two blue tones


I love this very romantic and nostalgic Vintage Clock #1 
for an old wheathered look I only use a white Acrylic Paint Dabber on some places
and added some embellishments.

 used chipboards
Heraldry Motif
 Wordpl@y #1


 My  teamies at Dusty Attic Design DT have come up with many 

inspiring and different versions
on this May Moodboard theme.
Please have a look and feel you inspired to create your own idea.
We are looking forward to see your new creations! 

Happy crafting!
Kerstin 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!