Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Grunge World for Dusty Attic

Welcome everyone!

I was inspired to create a new canvas in grunge style.
Grunge is actually a style of rock music from the nineties. The motto of the trend "come as you are" shows that everything is allowed as long as it is authentic. That's exactly what I love about it, it doesn't have to be perfect, but it has to be real, you tell a story, you think yourself in and choose the right single parts.  Here are many wonderful steampunk and industrial chipboards, which are best suited to create a mixed media collage to your liking and mood.


 some details




The famous photo motives were on a wallpaper, where I got some leftovers from a friend. I used two of them and framed them with the dusty attic chipboards. To make it look old, dirty and rusty, I experimented with some acrylic paints and decosand.

was only coloured with silber and black acrylic paint,
 I also added a round metallic embellishment and
 a blue bling sticker with wood in the centre.


 with acrylic colours 'Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide', 'Burnt Umber' and 'Carbon Black'
light brown deco sand was sprinkled into the still wet colour




used chipboards:




 
I hope that I was able to inspire you! 
Go to your project with fun and joy and add something unique
 that you like and never be afraid to try something new!

Happy crafting!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!