Saturday, June 1, 2019

Upcycle it!

Welcome!

Today a new inspiration for Calico Craft Parts. 
Together with some of their latest craft parts I used an old LP
(vinyl record) as a base for a new mixed media project.
I have been wanting to try this upcycling idea for a long time now.


I have used various mixed media products such as crackle and texture paste, 
gesso and modelling paste.  
I wasn't sure how those media would behave on the LP,
but I have to say that in the end I was very astonished -
this substrate is actually very suitable and the black colour from the vinyl forms a good contrast
 and the vinyl also can even be stamped very well.

more details can you find here





Happy weekend!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!