Monday, June 10, 2019

Romantic & Cool - a Maja Design Layout

Welcome creative friends!

I don't know I you have seen my latest layout 'My fave Jeans' 
with the newest Maja Design collection 'Denim & Girls'.

I used some parts from my sorted out jeans.  
But it's not necessary to cut up your favorite jeans ;-)!!

As Marie says:'' If you want that denim-feel but don’t want to cut your jeans apart 
you can always use the denim-looking sheets of the Denim & Friends collection,
 they do match the Denim & Girls line perfectly.''


 But my favorite jeans also had wonderful pockets :-)! and they had to be used in a handicrafts project. I like to wear jeans and love the combination with delicate white lace blouses or cool T-shirts. With a pair of jeans you are always dressed right., a real inspiration source.

more details can you find here









I think and feel in jeans blue :-)!

- Next time you're feeling blue 
Just let a smile begin -

Happy crafting!
Kerstin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!