Sunday, June 2, 2019

My fave Jeans - Moodboard June Maja Design

Welcome everyone!

 The latest Paper collection from Maja Design is on air and what could I say the delicate colours and romantic motifs speaks for themselves.
 
Denim & Girls
 
A fully successful mixture for young people and the young at heart and always up to date.


 I was so inspired that I immediately had to try out the new paper on a layout.

The titel of this layout is 'My fave Jeans', suitable to the worn jeans in a girly grunge style.

I had to dispose my favourite jeans, but it was too bad for the garbage, 
because you can use still parts of them for crafting :-)
and indirectly express the desire for a new pair of pants.



 Roses


Amazing


 Girls in Jeans 


some close up's

 


My  teamies at Maja Design have come up with many 
inspiring and different versions
on the theme this time.
Please have a look and feel you inspired to create your own idea.
We are looking forward to see your new creations! 

Happy crafting!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!