Monday, June 17, 2019

Strawberry Season

Welcome everyone!

The strawberries are ripe, a wonderful time in the garden, 
which always reminds me of my childhood. 
There was nothing better than picking them myself and putting them right in mouth. 


I was inspired to create a mixed media project on a canvas. For that I used some papers from the 'Summertime' collection. There you can find a lot of  red suitable papers. The Maja Design papers are always of a very good quality, they are firm and stable and therefore also ideally suited for colour games. It is advisable to always start with a layer of clear gesso, so that the paper is sealed and does not curl.

more details can you find here


some close up's





Thanks for stopping by!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!