Saturday, June 8, 2019

Treasure your Memories for Dusty Attic

Welcome everyone!

 Our amazing June Moodboard  at Dusty Attic reminds me on a beautiful sunset on a lake vacation. 
Everything is so peaceful, somewhere quacks a frog, crickets chirp, midges play in the evening light (unfortunately they not only play, but also satisfy their appetite ;-)) a wonderful atmosphere! 




I was inspired from the wooden planks and the beautiful warm evening colours. I absolutely wanted it together with other natural materials in my mixed media layout. I used some papers from Maja design and had the idea to create a frame of wooden planks.

some close up's


 the perfect titel from Mini captions #1 
highlighted with metallic wax gold and green




looks like reed, a wonderful Scenery for the photo 
coloured with acrylic paints gold, green and white


I added also some suitable natural  materials moss, tree braiding, gauze and Art stones



I have also build a small cluster from  Mini Lantern, Driftwood #2

used chipboards:





 My  teamies at Dusty Attic Design DT have come up with many
inspiring and different versions
on this dreamy June Moodboard theme.
Please have a look and feel you inspired to create your own idea.
We are looking forward to see your new creations! 

Happy crafting!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!