Saturday, August 3, 2019

Halloween season is started

Hello creative friends!

The best means against heat for me - The Halloween season is open :-), 

from today on I will publish a new Halloween project every week.
 I love this funny spook, a lot of fantasy, in a dark foggy robe. 

I started off with a little Tag where I was inspired by the 
new Tim Holtz Halloween Thinlits and some awesome stamps from Stampers Anonymous.  


The stamps were a very big surprise from my creative friend Claudia 
a Big SCHMATZ my dear :-)

I love this balancing act and the awesome sayings on it, I thought it will still be used very often.
Today on a silver moon, a creative flash of lightning strikes and he is literally electrified
 and infected with the Halloweenvirus.


Tips & Tricks

1. I used silver metallic paper as moon background and embossed the stamped spiderweb with white embossing powder 

2. The flash was created with a cutting die, I dismantled the branches into several pieces and put them together again, afterwards I painted over the lightning with Neon Lights 

3. I tried the new Galaxy glitter from Decoart (Black Hole) and was amazed about the magical effect it looks like a starlight sky

Let your imagination run free!

Kerstin xx

1 comment:

  1. Geniaaaaal!!!! Der Blitz ist der Hammer, Kerstin! Gottlob hat er ins Haus eingeschlagen und den Seil(traum)tänzer verschont...oder ist der ohnehin ein bleiches Gespenst oder gar der Mann im Mond? Schön, dass du die Halloween-Saison auf deinem Blog eröffnet hast - ich freu mich schon auf mehr!

    Bussi,
    Claudia xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!