Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sunshine landed - DT Dusty Attic Moodboard

Welcome creative friends!


Our first moodboard this year inspired me to create a summer feeling mixed media layout.



 As background I used a beautiful paper from the 49 & Market 'Sand and Sea ' paper collection.



some close up's



You can cover your chipboard with one colour or use paint daubers to sponge onto the shape, 
which gives an interesting mottled effect.
I added also
 contrast with stamping with black ink.


  chipboards 

Wildgrass #2

Squiggly Frame #5

 Travel Icons

Arrows #1

Drift Wood #2

Wordpl@y #1

Mini Tabs #4

Mini Compasses

 

 

Sunburst Stencil

 

I hope I could inspire you!

Many thanks for your visit!

Kerstin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!