Thursday, December 24, 2020

Bring the Light

 Merry Christmas 

creative friends!

 
Difficult times for all of us, no question, but still you have to try to make the best of it
 and not lose hope, 
I know that is not always easy.
I have packed all my thoughts and feelings into this new project.

I used this very amazing Tombstone thickboard tag (Stampers Anonymous) as base.
 
 I'm in love with all the 3D layers, they give the project a wonderful depth and liveliness. 
 
 
 
 
 

some close up's

 

I always liked the little guy very much (Santa's little helper Sizzix)
and he was just the right ambassador for my christmas project.
,


 
 
 

Enjoy a few beautiful hours

 in the circle of your loved ones !!!

 

Kerstin

✨💕💕💕✨

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!