Monday, December 21, 2020

GD MTW Childhood and Gold

 Welcome creative friends!

I'm so excited and happy to be invited to the 


 as a guest designer this month!


 

Christmas of childhood reminds me on stressful, but also very funny and happy moments.

It's and has always been a beautiful tradition to give presents to the animals on Christmas Eve, in the past with a visit to the zoo and later also to your own pets.

 Under the christmas tree we also liked to sing, our dog liked that very much too 

and he sang his own song :-).

I was inspired to create a christmas mood layout in vintage style and used some wonderful papers from the latest Maja Design collection 'Traditional christmas' together with some chipboards from Dusty Attic..

I added gold splatters to the layout, gold on chipboards and as star stamps in background.

 

 

 

 

some close up's

 

 



 

 I really hope that I was able to inspire you!  

Add something unique to your project
 that you like and never be afraid to try something new!

 There is so much inspiration shared on this fabulous blog each month

 and I hope I am able to contribute a little more for you today.

 

Merry christmas and a Happy new year!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!