Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Winter Magic DT Dusty Attic

 

 Welcome creative friends!

 

Now it's my turn to feature a layout using the 

beautiful Dusty Attic Moodboard for January.

 Palm trees, sun, beach and sea and these sunset colors on the January Moodboard

 make you dream of vacation.


But here it's winter now and we are happy when some snow falls from the sky and the frost enchants nature with hoar frost snow crystals. From the winter walk you get red noses, because outside it's frosty cold and you are grateful for every warming ray of sunshine.

We also like to go into the garden now and feed our winter birds. 

That was my inspiration and thoughts behind  this wintry mixed media layout.


 

Suitable to the winter temperatures I used mainly the cool blue shades 

and only some little shades of warm tones for the birds. 

I love to create with Maja Design papers, here some sheets from the collection 'Holidays in the Alp'.


 

some close up's


little birdies were painted with some diluted acrylic colours

 

this little bird house is so amazing, you can glue the window and the roof trim

 for an additional 3d effect, 

I added some small icicles too


 the trees fits perfectly to this photo, I snowed them in, 
just like my last project, 

 
used which Dusty Attic chipboards  
I used can you find here 

We are looking forward to see what you come up with this months challenge.
 Just put your own take of the challenge in the comments section of the Dusty FANattics facebook page HERE 


You could win one of two amazing Dusty Attic prize packs
...this year we are reverting back to the prize being a $50 (AUD) credit
 to the Dusty Attic website store so you can choose your very own designs.
 
I hope I could inspire you!
Thanks for your visit!
Kerstin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!