Sunday, February 7, 2021

# Coffeebreak

 Welcome creative friends!

 

 Coffee is always a good idea, or?!

A good cup of coffee in the morning awakens your spirits and energy.

 

As I saw the little and big cups at Calico Craft Parts I thought, 

yes, they are very suitable for a mixed media coffee project in grundge style. 

Together with a clock face and some gear wheels I created a shadow frame

 that you can use as a gift or for your own kitchen.

 

The best thing about coffee is the aroma and the scent,

 so I also use some real coffee beans and coffee powder, 

that makes the whole thing more lively .

 

 


some close up's 


 Steampunk Multi Frame - Cogs

 was completed with a single cog and two clock hands 

which were embossed with black  powder

 

 

 Teacup & Saucer

was disassembled into two parts and the plate was glued on again as a saucer in 3d optics


 

 here I glued a bigger and a smaller cup on top of each other, 

stamped them after painting and added some aromatic coffee powder to it

 Swirl Flourish

 I had to disassemble it too and used it as a cloud of scent wafting through the room

😃

which other Calico Craft Parts I used 

can you find here

 

I hope I was a inspiration for your creative imagination! 

 

Happy crafting!!

 

Many thanks!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!