Thursday, July 1, 2021

Grand Finale SASPC - Lost treasures

 

  Welcome to the

Grand Finale Challenge July/ August 2021,

dear steampunk and industrial style friends!

 I would like to invite you to play along with our two months 
 
 
 It is an "Anything Goes - Steampunk/Industrial" themed one again and instead of the usual month you have until the end of August to enter up to five (instead of the usual three) entries this time.

I was inspired to create some steampunk pen boxes in altered art. 
 
I rediscovered my creative passion in the last weeks. I simply love to work 
with moulds and modelling clay. 
 
Here is an upcyling idea, I used two simply plastic cups as base
 and modeled with silicone moulds
(from IOD Prima Marketing
Katy Sue Designs).
 

 
 

 

some close up's







You can find some awesome projects at SASPC 

on this Grand Finale Challenge July/ August 2021.

 


 
 
 

 

A big THANK YOU to Claudia

and Maura

for a unforgettable creative time

at SASPC!!

xoxo


Happy summertime!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!