Saturday, July 3, 2021

Summer, Sun & Sea - GD Scrap and Me + Dusty Attic Moodboard July

 Welcome everyone!


I was invited to create some guest design projects with the wonderful paper collections

 from Scrap And Me . Thanks so much!!!

 



  I'm a handicraft enthusiast with passion since my childhood, crafting makes me happy !

It is a wonderful relaxation and balm for the soul, it's the little things in life

 that makes you happy and I love to share

 this joy and want to encourage my friends and all the others to try new ideas.

 


 

I used a background paper and some flower motifs

from the amazing paper collection 

'Sapphire Days' 

 

 

 

 

Love the Door & Windows

 they are

a great addition, 

such a lot of creative possibilities!

 I have cut out the individual small windows
stuck a photo behind it and opened the window to the sea. 

This creates a simple, but exciting 3D effect



 

Used the Dusty Attic's monthly moodboard as inspiration,

it looks like vacation, 

summer holidays on the sea,

dreamy!! 


 

 

used Dusty Attic chipboards

 

Lighthouse #1 Small 2pk

 Mini Compasses

Seaweed Mixed

Grass Cluster #1

Anchor #2

Old Wooden Fence #2

 

 

 

some close up's







 Really hope that I was able to inspire you!  
 

Add something unique to your project

 that you like and never be afraid to try something new!

 There is so much inspiration shared on this fabulous blog each month !


Thank you very much!! 


Kerstin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!