Thursday, September 9, 2021

Fairy Dreams for 13arts

 Welcome creative friends!

 

I was inspired to create a fantasy fairy layout in mixed media style.

 

Have you seen yet the latest 'Aurora' collection from 13arts???

Fantastic, love the magical atmosphere and the colour shades of blue and green.

Some amazing little fairies fond in Ephemera inspired me. 

 


used 13@rts products

 

Aurora collection



some close up's







I hope I could inspire you to try our newest collection Aurora !
 

 
Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerstin! This is such a beautiful and magical layout and it draws me in with the exquisite layering and color. I hope you are doing well these days! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!