Saturday, October 23, 2021

At the beach GD for Scrap and Me

 

 

  Welcome everyone!

 

Today I will be sharing an inspiration project with you for the last time.


- Memories made at the beach last a lifetime -

I can only agree, I always have wonderful memories of holidays 

at the baltic sea, unforgettable moments.


 

 I used the beautiful paper collection

'Sapphire Days', love all the shades of blue, 

always matching for sea inspired projects.








some close up's





 

  Really hope that I was able to inspire you!  

 

Add something unique to your project

 that you like and never be afraid to try something new!

 There is so much inspiration shared on this  blog each month !


Thank you very much!! 

Happy crafting!


Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!