Sunday, October 31, 2021

Witches Ball - Last Halloween Dusty Attic Special

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

 Kerstin is here again to

inspire you for the new Halloween chippies

at Dusty Attic.

I know that Halloween is not everyone's cup of tea 

and I'm also not the biggest fan from such crazy party nights, but I love to create

 with this funny spook, a lot of fantasy, in a dark foggy robe.

 

Last Halloweeninspiration from me this year, I promise 😀! 

 

 

Last full moon night in October and the little witch is invited to the midnight ball.

 Of course, she doesn't know what to wear and stands forever

 in front of the mirror. 

Her faithful companion tomcat Felix is waiting and  says

Damn it! What took thee so long???

He needs only a magical hat !

 

 some details







 

 

used Dusty Attic chipboards

 

Web Corners #2

 Creepy Cats

 Witches Hats

Ribbon Banner #2

Bats #2

Creepy Crawlies #3

Spooky Tree #2

Witch on Broom #3

Wrought Iron Fence #2

Broomsticks

Mini Pumpkins

 

I hope you find some inspirations!


I had a lot of fun with the new Halloween pieces and especially love 

that you can tell such imaginative stories with them.

 

Many thanks! 

Kerstin 

 






 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!