Saturday, February 5, 2022

Be creARTive - Album cover

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

In this eternally grey winter weather, it helps to get into a better mood with handicrafts. 

I made myself a mood book that gives me hope that spring will come soon. 

 

Today I want to share with you the cover.

 

 
I used a mixed media board as base for the album cover 
and covered it with fabric

Arch ATC was used as photo frame

 
some details

 
 

 
still had a small bird from

Songbird Trio on Spring Branch

left over, love to break up  parts, 
it often creates completely new impressions 
 
next to it three little willow catkins for the cuddle factor 😀


 

used MDF shapes from Calico Craft Parts

 

Rectangle Shape - MDF Mixed Media Board

 200 x 100 mm +2 holes

Ancestry MDF Wood Font - Create A Word

Hello Spring

Arch ATC Wood Blank with Plain Frame

Snowdrop - MDF Floral Wood Shape

Songbird Trio on Spring Branch MDF Wood Shape

 


 

soon there will also be a look inside the album

 

Thanks for your visit!

Hope I could inspire you!

 

Happy crafting!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!