Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Hello February - Mixed Media canvas with Dusty Attic

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

February has come  and I have discovered the first snowdrops

 and winter aconites in my garden. They are the first harbingers of spring here.

Cold, stormy winds are still whistling around the house 

and we see the sun far too seldom.   

 

 

I was inspired to create a mixed media canvas in natural style.

Combined several nature chipboards, love this beautiful owl and grass cluster

with leftovers from laces, cutting dies and stamps.

by the way, the colours also match our monthly mood board 😀

 

some close up's 




 


 

I was inspired by a snowy owl and played with some feathers as fluffy ears and wings.

 Deco snow was glued on the body as a feather dress.


 

beautiful frame was firstly primed with white gesso,

 then embossed with  a Textured Impressions Folder (Sizzix  3D  'Lumber') 

and finally dry brushed with black gesso

it should look a little like birch bark


used Dusty Attic chipboards

 

Frame Medley 

 Notebook Edge Border

Grass Cluster #1

Mini Icicles

Ferns

Owls #3

Toadstools #2



 

  I hope I could inspire you 😀

Thanks for your visit!

Kerstin




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!