Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Art Factory with 13arts

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

Have you already discovered the new collections at 13arts???

a real secret tip, my vote  : 

 

Absolutely recommendable!!! 


Today an inspiration with ' Industrial Zone' 

it's a mixed media layout in grunge style.

I created with papers, stencils, emphemera elements, vellum paper

 and the new thin chipboards, all this awesome pieces 

can you find in this collection,

All in one, great 😀 

 

 

 Together with some mixed media colors and effects

a successful mix.

Rusty Power Bronze + Reagenz, new Color Glows

and Pastel Mists

(black, mint)


used 13arts products

 


 

 

 some close up's





 

I hope I could awaken your imagination and inspiration.

 

Happy creating!

Kerstin
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!