Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Happy Easter Greetings with Dusty Attic

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

I was inspired to create an oval canvas in mixed media style.

I wanted a project in nature look

with a lot of springtime and easter feelings. 

 

Therefore I choose a monochrome color scheme.

Found this beautiful

Cherry Blossom  and flower arrangement

at Dusty Attics.

 

 

Used a background paper from 13arts as base

and added a half styrofoam egg cut to size

in the lower area.

Worked with the wildflowers stencil in right background.

 

used Dusty Attic chipboards and stencil

 

Cherry Blossom 

Flower Posie #3 

Wildflowers #2 Stencil

 

 

 some close up's





 

 I hope I could inspire you 😀


 

I wish you all a very Happy Easter, and together let us

share the hope

to conquer adversity to live in peace with justice and freedom.

 

Thanks for your visit!

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!