Saturday, July 23, 2022

Summer Home Decor with MDF shapes

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

Summertime and vintage feelings

 

I was inspired to create an upcycling project and a maritim picture frame 

was born.

It's a combination of MDF shapes, old fabric leftovers

and nature elements.

 

 

 How I began

 

 
 used  an old wooden circle panel as base
attached 4 pieces of jute ribbon to make it look like a lifebelt
added 4 beach inspired MDF shapes,
 which were partially divided and cut to size
should be an old weathered character
so I only used a dry brush technique with white gesso

 

 

some details




 

used MDF shapes from Calico Craft Parts

 

Wild Grass MDF Wood Shape - Style 4

 To The Beach Signpost

Rustic Beach Fence Panel

Deck Chair

 

 

I hope you find inspiration!

 

Thanks for stopping by...until next time

 

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!