Monday, July 25, 2022

Home Decor Sunken Light with 13arts

 

Welcome creative friends!

 
It's not new I love fascinating underwater worlds and I love it to try new ideas.
I created a new home decor piece with illumination 
in grunge style with a touch of Steampunk.
 
It's a mix of outcast's making with moulds and airdrying clay,
real starfish, handmade corals
combined with texture and faux rust effects.

 
 

 

 
illuminated effect with wire light string 

 how I started


 
have used a drop formed acrylic ornament as  base 
a starfish as rack, a MDF panel as foundation


some close up's

 





used 13arts products

 


 


 

I hope you find inspiration!

 

Thanks for stopping by...until next time

 

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!