Saturday, August 6, 2022

Pirates Adventure - Altered Book

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

I love it to create  books in Altered Art, and to tell stories with it.

It's always fascinating to work in combination with 2D and 3D effects.


I worked with MDF shapes, outcast's from silicone moulds

and cutting dies.

 

I'm a big fan of all the Pirates of Carribean adventures,

they inspire me again and again.

Galleon Boat   

reminds me of 'Black Pearl' rising from the sea.


 

 
 

 

 

 


 

 some details







used MDF shapes from Calico Craft Parts

 

Coral - MDF Wood Shape Style 15

Galleon Boat MDF Wood Shape - Style 10

 Art Deco & Nouveau Style Ornament Shape - Style 65

Ship in a Bottle MDF Wood Shape - Style 1

Coral - MDF Wood Shape Style 10


 

I hope I could inspire you to try some projects out off the page, 

because there is a lot of possibilties what you can do with amazing MDF shapes!

 

Happy crafting!!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!