Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Memories at the seaside with 13arts

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

We have filled our diary with beautiful memories and
 have beautiful nostalgic memories of days spent on the beach, full of action, 
and the disappointment when it was time to go home roasted from sun
 and worn out from a lot of activities.
That was my inspiration for this romantic layout in vintage style.
 
I used some paper sheets from 'Back in Time' collection,
always very suitable for some memories projects. 
 
Love this awesome little book on this page, 
I have cut out it and added as 3d element. 
 You only need to fold and bend it a little and
 you have created a new eye-catcher on the flat surface.
 
 


 

SOME DETAILS




 

used 13arts products

 


 

 

 

I hope you find inspiration!

 

Thanks for stopping by...until next time

 

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!