Friday, August 26, 2022

Tagalbum 'Enjoy your Journey' with 13arts

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

I was inspired to create a Tag album
and used as base the Tag Book Set from 13arts.
A perfect size for me and this is a project for betweens, 
you know what I mean?
You don't need much time and not much material, 
but you can express a lot.
 
I created a sea inspired album in Steampunk style.

 

 

 
I used one of the latest awesome mixed media collections
'Industrial Zone', here you can find a lot of suitable small things
transparency elements, Emphemera, sayings,
 stamps, very thin MDF parts
and so much more ...

Tip:  you can also use wrapping materials, here from a stencil





 



used 13arts products

 


 

some details

 



 



I hope you find inspiration!

 

Thanks for stopping by...until next time

 

Kerstin

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!