Saturday, August 20, 2022

Dark Forest - Altered Art Home Decor

 

Welcome creative friends!

 
I found an old home decoration piece on flea market,  
 two mushrooms are made of felt and I liked them.

They inspired me to decorate them with some MDF shapes
 and make them unique.
 
Thought of a moonlight night in the dark forest
 and you can see that I already started with Halloween crafts 😀. 
 
 
 
 

 

 some close up's

 


 


 

used MDF shapes from Calico Craft Parts

 

Haunted House on The Hill - MDF Wood Scene

Sheet of Mini Insects - MDF Wood Shapes Style 3

 Flying Bat Colony

Winter Tree Scene MDF Wood Shape - Style 2

Sheet of Mini MDF Window Wood Shapes

 

I hope you find inspiration!

 

Thanks for stopping by...until next time

 

Kerstin

 

 


 

 

 

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!