Friday, August 12, 2022

Darn Crash - Halloween Tag with message

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

It's August again and in this sunny hot time here 
I get regularly the Halloween virus. 
 
Don't know what is the reason, the amazing new Halloweenprojects 
with Tim Holtz products or the heat just goes to my head ???, 
but it's become a tradition now.
 
And while I'm waiting on my new Sizzix cutting dies, 
just love to play with my great stuff.
 
 

 

 

- Don't Drink and Drive -


some close up's

 



 tree was blocking witch's way
 Omg 👀 broom was broken and the witch probably too 👀



Simon says stamp Monday challenge

Spritz and Splatter

a technique that is often and gladly used by me


Thanks for stopping by...until next time

 

Kerstin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!