Monday, January 9, 2023

Nothern Lights with Dusty Attic

 

Welcome everyone!

 

Welcome into the new year 2023, 

wish you a year full of fun and joy in creative work !


It's wintertime here, cold, snow and ice have us again fully in the grip. 
but it can be also a very special time, in the high north of Europe
 you can now discover
 Northern Lights, they change the landscape into a magic winterland.
 I  have not seen them myself yet, but they fascinate me.
 
I was inspired to create a mixed media canvas as new wall decoration 
for a child room.
 In the dark starry sky they shine especially bright
 and the little penguin marvels at these great wonders of nature.
 
 

 

Nothern Lights were painted with acrylic and metallic paints,
love to combine several techniques with the classical scrapbooking style, 
it's always very exciting.
At Dusty Attic you can find always a lot of inspiring chippies, 
which can be magnificently combined for all kinds of techniques and ideas,
I just love to try out new ideas and surprise others with them.


some details








 

used Dusty Attic chipboards

 

Winters Forest #1
 Mini Icicles
 Mini Branches #1
Happy #2
Iron Garnish #4 
 
 

 

  I hope I could inspire you. 




Thanks for your visit!

Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!