Saturday, January 14, 2023

Springtime - Homedecor

 

 Welcome in a new creative year 

with Calico Craft Parts!

 

🎇

🎇

Wishing you a peaceful year 

full of enthusiasm

 joy and fun in creative action

🎇

🎇



 

??? Please, can somebody wake up Spring ???
 
😀😀😀 
 
 
After Christmas and New Year's Eve it could be spring for me, 
the older you get the less you like winter and 
our temperatures really have something of early spring at the moment. 
 
Snowdrops are starting to bloom, which gives hope.


 
 

I was inspired to create a canvas with a birdhouse, 
Therefore I used a  MDF Block House Kit,
I added also a tree trunk, made with paper straws and mossy birchbark.
 
 
 

 


some details


 


 



 

used MDF shapes

 

Block Style MDF House Kit - Wide with Wonky Roof

 Leaping Hare

Wildflowers, Grass & Bird

Robin 

Sheet of Mini MDF Window Wood Shapes

 

 I hope you find inspiration!

Kerstin 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!