Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Hallo - Luna - ween

 

 Hello everyone!

 

 Halloween is approaching, and I had a thought to create 

an amusing and frightful doorhanger.

 Have you checked out the latest Halloweenmoon mixed media board?
If you examine it closely, can you spot the face?

 I have completed the face and now Mrs Luna, 

dressed as a Halloween witch, greets me from the moon.

 

 

 


used MDF shapes

 

Halloween Dripping Moon - Mixed Media Boards & Plaques

 

Halloween - MDF Wood Word

Pawing Cat Silhouette

Skeleton Hand Bones

Fallen Tree Branch

Pumpkin Patch

Witches Hat MDF Wood Shape - Style 2

Skeleton Tree MDF Wood Shape - Style 10

 


 

 

some details



 

 

Please post in the comments, if you have any questions about creative design.




 I hope you find inspiration!
 
Have fun !
 
 


Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!