Monday, October 9, 2023

One with Nature with Dusty Attic

 

 Hello creative friends!

 

 My friend wanted a new design for her child's room. 

Her son enjoys exploring nature and always brings his discoveries to show his mum. 

She desired a natural scene for a boy without any flowers. 

Thus, I created a wild layout. I continued the central photo in a painterly manner 

and assembled various photos of beetles, plants and spider webs around it. 

Nature has so much to offer when we keep our eyes open.

 

At Dusty Attic I found a lot of matching chipboards in natural look,

 I especially love these magical mushrooms.

 

 


 used chipboards  

 


One With Nature 

Magic Mushrooms Cluster #1 

Wildgrass #1 

Botanic Buttons #1

 Leafy Frame Set #2







 

 

 

 Thanks for your visit!
 
 I hope you find inspiration!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!