Friday, February 9, 2024

Lantern 'Dance of Snowflakes'

 

  Hello everyone!


 Magical and dreamy, with snowflakes gently dancing in the sky, 

this lantern inspired me to create a snowy winter forest scene.

 

 

I primed the object with white acrylic paint and then highlighted it with brown acrylic paint using the dry brush technique. In the centre, I hung a transparent acrylic glass ornament, a little ballerina (before it was a christmas tree ornament).

I added a white cuddly skirt with tulle and small punched-out snowflakes to the ballerina. 

At the bottom of the lantern, there is an LED bottle bottom light, and above it, a big snowflake that has been glittered blue in some places. 

When the light is switched on, it looks like the snowflake is dancing over a frozen lake.   

 


 

  used chipboards  

 

DA3662  MDF Lantern #2 

 

DA1696  Mini Icicles 

DA2677  Snowflakes #1 Small

DA2609  Winters Forest #1

 

 

some details








 

 Thanks for your visit!
 
 I hope you find inspiration!
 
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!