Thursday, February 1, 2024

Spring Greetings- Homedecor

 

 Hello everyone!

 

The last month of winter has begun, and the longing for spring is great.

 Today, I present to you a new upcycling project. 

I found it in an old scramble box; it was missing two rabbits, but I liked it very much.

 So, I had the idea to make the whole thing prettier with a few Calico Craft shapes.


 

 

I used leftover wood-paper wallpaper to cover the rabbits, and aged the edges with walnut ink.

 Then, I created a spring landscape using only a few pieces, 

leaving the shapes in their original colours and highlighting them 

with a small amount of white acrylic paint.


  

 

With a matching Easter egg from my stock I filled in the missing part.


 

some close up's





 used MDF shapes

 

Fallen Tree Branch

Tall Picket Fence Panel

Snowdrop - MDF Floral Wood Shape

Alert Rabbit

Daffodil Flower

 


 Thanks for stopping by..

new lantern project will follow 😀

 

Kerstin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!