Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Gothic necklace

Welcome friends!
today a new inspiration for you and our Steampunk Challenge month theme

Anything goes Steampunk/ Industrial

I love it to try new techniques and so I decided to use a wonderful black lace and some metal embellishments together to a necklace in gothic style.

 My friend has wanted a new necklace suitable to her steampunk outfit and i thought,
ups I have not yet done, but I will try it!


and I must say, it wasn't easy for me,  it was very fiddly!
oh, oh  I had to leave my comfort zone 
 again and again :-)


but now it's finished
and I'm really happy about it :-)



.
 My  teamies at SASPC have come up with many inspiring and different  versions 
on the theme this time.
Please pop on over and have fun!!
Lucky winners will win a prize from our  sponsor

 DecoArt Media

 
and 

 :-) Now it's your turn :-)
Happy crafting!
xx Kerstin xx 

3 comments:

  1. Großartig, liebe Kerstin!

    Mein erster Gedanke war "ein absolutes Spitzenteilchen!" - und danach erst ging mir auf, dass das auch noch ein Wortspiel ist. lol Bin im Moment etwas langsam im Denken. Umso mehr genieße ich dieses herrliche Schmuckstück! Da passt einfach alles!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich dank dir schön für das Kompliment, aus deinem Munde ist es mir gleich doppelt so viel wert, weil du eine echte Schmuckkünstlerin bist! Hugs

      Delete
  2. Kerstin, this piece is just lovely! Glad you went out of your comfort zone and came up with this wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!