Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Christmas cards

Hello my friends!

 I'm always impressed when I see all the wonderful handmade christmas cards in craftyland, gorgeous!!
In the meantime, I know some people who are looking forward to a self-made card, so I dare to approach the card theme.  Anyone who knows me knows that I always do things a little bit differently. These were the thoughts behind this christmas cards.
.
  
 I used an embossing folder from Sizzix Tim Holtz 'Holiday print', Distress 'Walnut ink' and some cutting dies and christmas embellishments. At first, it's nothing unusual
but I was in love with this Halloween witch and this time is over,
but with witchcraft it's now a fairy godmother :-)   





The broom became a magic wand and with texture paper und stickles it's now a 
winter fairy :-)

  Let your imagination run free !
Happy crafting!
xx Kerstin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!