Thursday, November 23, 2017

You rock for Scrap FX

Welcome!

Today a new inspiration layout for Scrap FX.
Children, stars, jeans time and the first love - always a wonderful theme .


 used products
and a background paper from the Maja Design Collection 'Denim and Friends' - Sunbleached

some close up's


I use the Chevron stencil as background with with gesso. Have you seen the Transparencies from Scrap FX always very suitable for every layout theme.


You know I also love this wonderful black silhouettes, very filigree and always a good contrast
in your background. 
Usually I cut these silhouettes into several pieces.


I used an embossing powder 'Hammered Metal' for the word Memories, really a cool shiny effect.
I hope you’ve enjoyed taking a look at some of products from Scrap FX. 
If you’d like to see more, have a look through their store HERE

Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting 
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!