Friday, November 24, 2017

Wanderlust

Welcome!

I'm back with a new inspiration, a mixed media vintage layout
 with some amazing chipboards from Scrap FX. 
more details can you find here 
I was inspired from the November Moodboard at Lindys Stamp Gang,
I love all the stains and splatters in this beautiful colours.

  background paper from Maja Design 'Denim and Friends' - Summer shirt bs

some close up's


I'm also a big fan of mixed media layouts, you can mixed so many various materials such like this wonderful chipboards, spray colours, textured, fabric and old book paper leftovers, stencils, stamps and cutting dies - always a lot of possibilities.



I want to share this layout
Lindys Stamp Gang November Moodboard - I use these Shimmer sprays 


 torned stripes from corrugated cardboard, old bookpages and brown textured paper
Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. I adore every detail of your work!It's fabulous, colors design, textures.... Great project! thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!