Freitag, 9. November 2018

Photos of the past

Welcome!

 Today I want to share a new project for Scrap FX.
It's a layout in romantic vintage style.
I was inspired from the new beautiful Antique flourish frame.



  used Scrap FX products

more  details can you find
here


  Antique flourish frame in altered art
firstly I used white gesso and added a script stamp for the lower part
the upper part was coloured with a mix of  acrylic paints (brown, white and turquoise)


I used only some  parts from the Lace transparency to framing the photo


I used only some  parts from the Lace transparency to framing the photo



 a cutout from Feathers and Lace transparency as wonderful addition
 behind the flower cluster


I hope you like this inspiration
and all the other wonderful projects of our teamies!

Have a nice day my friends!
x Kerstin x

1 Kommentar:

  1. An amazing LO, Kerstin! Love the vintage photograph and how you've framed it! Beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!