Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Timeless Traditions for Maja Design

Welcome friends!

I'm very happy to share with you a new layout with our latest collection 'Christmas Season'.
 
This collection, is a wonderful Holiday/Winter combo with red and blue season colours. You will have a holiday collection that you can continue to use well past Christmas.
My absolutely favourite in this very beautiful collection is the sheet 'Mail the post
cards', I love the very delicate background scenery 
and the lovely woman at the mailbox in a mixture of soft winter colours.

I have set myself the task to cover up as little as possible of the amazing motifs.


used paper collection


some details


I used some cutting dies and added some wonderful chipboards 
from Dusty Attic to add dimension.

a real postcard motif



As I saw the paper sheet 'Greeting Cards' I thought, yes, that's the perfect addition for this theme.
So  I cut out some individual postcards, using the paper distresser tool and inked around the edges with  dark brown.
This project was so much fun to create and I love the scene that you can build up, using some paper sheets from the new collection.
Thanks so much for your visit!
 I hope this layout will set you up for a beautiful and relaxed Advent season!
x Kerstin x

1 comment:

  1. Ganz zauberhaft, liebe Kerstin!
    Mein Besuch heute auf deinem Blog hüllt mich richtig schön in Winterfreude und -zauber! Danke!

    Liebe Grǘße,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!