Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Explore & Adore

Welcome friends!

I hope you all had a good start in the new year 2019!

I wish you health, happiness and joy and 
have a lot of fun with creating new ideas and projects.

I'm looking forward to inspire you for another year with all the amazing 'old' and new paper collections from Maja Design.


I was inspired to make a layout in a wintery mood and used a background paper 
 from the 'I wish' collection. 
The delicate brown shades were absolutely right for an mixed media layout
in nature style
which shows a litte girl in a winter forrest that has a lot of fun in the snow.

  more details can you find here


 

Explore & Adore -  I think a very good motto for our new creative year, right?!

Happy New Year!

Kerstin 


1 comment:

  1. Explore and Adore - that is what I always do when looking at your beautiful lay-outs, Kerstin! ;)

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!