Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Scary Night

Hello creative friends!


Announcing this year's most scary night - yes, it's time for Halloween, 
but not those nasty bloody monster stories,
 I love mystical and imaginative tales and so I was inspired
 to create a new Halloween mixed media canvas.

 

...Once upon in a cold, gloomy night when a strange light 

appeared behind the tombstone. 

 

 Who drove his mischief there??? ...

 


some details


 bar on the gravestone creates a 3D effect and was made with a leftover from

Broken Bits #6 - Grid 1



I love to use the Movers and Shapers Headstone (Sizzix die) for a real stone look.
 I created with texture paste or fine deco sand and finally dry brushed with white Gesso.


I love this old amazing strongly branched tree

Bare Tree #2

  and used  only a part of the whole tree



for an old weathered wooden look I used white crackle paint on some places
and a little bit rust and black acrylic paint


some of the new 

Toadstools #2

painted with diluted silver acrylic paint and highlighted with texture paste

 

used Dusty Attic chipboards



Toadstools #2

Broken Bits #6 - Grid 1

 Ornate Pendants

Bare Tree #2

Mini Spiders

 

 
dimensional sideview  

 

 

Many thanks for your visit!

Happy Halloween!

Kerstin 

 

2 comments:

  1. This is right up there in my favorites department! I love your optimistic outlook here and how you've crusted up the chippies! That tree is fantabulous! Happy Halloween, Kerstin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An especially beautiful make on a very special format! Love this!
    Hugs,
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!