Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy cauldron


Welcome to SanDee & Amelie's Steampunk 

Winter Special Challenge, dear steampunk and industrial style friends!



Our challenge theme is once again

 

And it's November again, this grey, cloudy and unpopular month, 
where you're already in a bad mood if you just look out of the window. 
You really need something to improve your mood. 

I have already done some projects with the 'Cauldron' (Sizzix T. Holtz cutting die), 
and still love it and what could be more obvious than cooking a lucky soup with it?!

I created a wooden plate with a bottle opener in altered art.


Tips & Tricks

 

 

 

 Happy cauldron

  use the handle and the smoke as mouth and forehead

  1.  cut a  triangle for nose
  2. glue a small folding eye or eyelashes 
  3. glue everything on the cauldron

 and the funny face is already finished
 I was inspired to also use an embossing folder with watches

some other details



 layering stamp technique with embellishments for a 3D effect





Let's cook together at SanDee&amelie's challenge blog :-)!

 

 

Happy crafting! 

Kerstin

3 comments:

  1. Coole Idee mit der Kerze und dem Rauch!!! Echt "Kerstin" eben!
    Super!

    Bussi,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you keep the Halloween season rolling, but with a new twist, Kerstin! Fantastic idea! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerstin, you are so creative! I love how you made a happy face out of the cauldron, and of course, all of your still spooky details! I also couldn't put away my cauldron and Halloween paper dolls and used them on a coffee card. I know how much you love Halloween, and you have inspired me so much!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!